Wattleseed & Maple Pavlova
Great healthy alternative to an Australian classical dessert.
- electric mixer
- Silicon baking sheet
- 18.75 gm Egg Whites Powder - Or just use 150 gm of egg whites
- 131.25 gm Water
- 150 gm Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Wattle Seeds
- 100 gm Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- Pre – heat the oven to 110 c.
- Arrange your molds on a baking tray lined either with a silicon baking mat, or baking paper.
- Heat the corn syrup to 120c
- Whisk the egg whites & corn flour to stiff peaks in an electric mixer.
- Mix together the corn syrup and the maple syrup
- Add the syrup, whilst the machine is running, on a moderate speed.
- Once the liquid has been incorporated continue to mix till cool, there should be a glossy sheen to the surface.
- Fill the molds with the mix, and cook in the oven for 45 mins – 1 hour, depending on the size of the Pavlova.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Top with a Greek yoghurt, and decorate with desired fruits.
Serving suggestion would be a Provencal Tart, try them together today
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!