A classic South America recipe, tricked up for you and the family
- 1 kg Kingfish fillet
- 100 gm Red Chili - diced fine
- 200 gm Radish selection - sliced thin (watermelon, purple, red)
- 60 gm Candied Lime zest
- Lime Juice
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Soak the radish slices in iced water for 2 hours prior to service.
- Clean the fillet of all traces of colour, blood etc.
- Slice into 1-2mm slices, and lay onto a serving dish
- Sprinkle with chili.
- Dress with the lime juice, and season with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the fish.
- Arrange the radish slices over the top.
- Finally dress with the candied lime, and garnish with chervil sprigs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!