Kale and Horseradish Chimichurri
Fantastic accompaniment with meats especially bbq meats
- Mixing bowl
- Kitchen spoon
- 1/2 cup kale - very finely chopped
- 2 tsp horseradish - depending on spice level desired
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic - finely minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chillies - chopped
- 3/4 tsp oregano - dried
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients, starting with 2 tsp of horseradish, and mix well.
- Taste and add more horseradish as desired.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- This chimichurri goes so well with any grilled or roasted meat, and vegetables, like sweet potato wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!