Written by Renata Trebing
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the chickpea flour, water, olive oil and salt, to create a thick batter.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet or large non-stick pan over medium heat. Grease with your favorite non-stick spray.
- Scoop up tablespoons of the batter and spread into a circular shape on the skillet or pan.
- Cook for approximately 5 mins, or till the underside is golden brown, crisp and slightly charred.
- Carefully flip over the flatbread, then continue to cook for another 5 minutes, or till the golden brown and crisp on the other side.
- Repeat steps 3-5 with the remaining batter.
- Serve the flatbreads topped with your favorite ingredients like cream cheese, fresh peaches, mint and honey.