A Tasty Treat To Spoil Yourself - Marron Sausage and Sage
Renata Trebing has certainly hit the ball out of the park with this recipe, Marron Sausage and Sage. Something tasty and decadent we can all share in that won't break the bank to splurge on once in a while.
This is a perfect recipe if you love chestnuts, and it combines their sweetness with the saltiness of sausage and the creaminess of the brie cheese.
Marron, Sausage and Sage Brie
- 8.5 oz wheel of brie - at room temperature
- 4 oz turkey sausage
- 1/4 cup marrons - roughly chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary - minced
- 1/2 tbsp fresh sage - minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the turkey sausage to the saucepan, and break up into small pieces using a wooden spoon.
- Continue to saute the turkey sausage till it is completely cooked through.
- Add the fresh rosemary, sage and chopped marrons into the pan, and toss thoroughly with the sausage.
- Meanwhile, place the brie on a serving plate.
- Top the brie with the marron, sausage and sage mixture.
- Drizzle honey over the brie.
- Serve warm with crackers.
If there is a recipe you would like to learn, and cannot find anywhere, on the internet or by asking your contacts, feel free to give us a shout out. We would be more than happy to help with our contacts you never know what we can turning up.
If you have a killer recipe, you feel E-Bubble Life readers would appreciate and benefit from, feel free to send it through to us. I am sure your recipe would be a great addition to our ever-growing collection. Just think You could soon be in print!
Either leave a message or the entire recipe in the comments section below, remember if you do send through a recipe, it must be your own and accompanied by high-res images, thank you!