Marron, Sausage and Sage Brie
This is a delicious, is not a little decadent starter, that is simple to create.
- 8.5 oz wheel of brie - at room temperature
- 4 oz turkey sausage
- 1/4 cup marrons - roughly chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary - minced
- 1/2 tbsp fresh sage - minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the turkey sausage to the saucepan, and break up into small pieces using a wooden spoon.
- Continue to saute the turkey sausage till it is completely cooked through.
- Add the fresh rosemary, sage and chopped marrons into the pan, and toss thoroughly with the sausage.
- Meanwhile, place the brie on a serving plate.
- Top the brie with the marron, sausage and sage mixture.
- Drizzle honey over the brie.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!