Passionfruit & Watermelon Shooters
Delicious summer dessert you can really have alot of fun with
- vacuum sealer
- Mixing bowl
- baking tray
Passionfruit Fluid Gel
- 150 gm Passionfruit Puree - strained (no seeds)
- 0.25 gm Agar Agar
- 8 gm Thick n Cold Powder
- 300 gm Watermelon Meat - sliced (1 cm)
- 50 gm Oats
- 25 gm Cocoa - bitter
- 10 ml Maple Syrup
- 10 gm Sultanas
- Mix together the oats, a pinch of cinnamon, and the maple syrup.
- Lay on a lined baking tray and bake of till toasted, stir every few minutes to ensure an even colour.
- Allow to cool.
- Blend in a food processor together with the sultanas, & coco.
- Add more maple syrup to ensure a moist soil texture.
- Blend together the puree, honey, and agar, and bring to the boil.
- Allow to cool, once cold 5c, add the thick n cold and combine with an immersion blender.
- Cover and store.
- Remove any skin or seeds.
- Vacuum seal in a bag, at full pressure.
- Allow to stand for 30 minutes
- Remove and dice into ½ cm size.
- In a shot glass, ¾ fill with the watermelon, top with the soil, half fill a pipett with the fluid gel, and insert in the side. Top with a few sprigs of lemon balm, and serve.
Serving Suggestions: Macudge Cookies
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!