Written by Kevin Kapusi Starow
- 150 gm Chickpea flour (Besam)
- 300 ml Water
- 45 ml Olive Oil (EVO)
- Rosemary, picked
- Mix together the water, oil and salt.
- Then add this to the flour and mix together well.
- Allow to sit in a warm climate for 2 to 24 hours (the longer the better)
- Heat some olive oil in a cast iron pan, when almost smoking add enough batter to cover the base to a thickness of 2cm. Scatter some of the rosemary over the surface and allow to sink in.
- Allow to cook for several minutes, then place the pan in a preheated oven at 180c for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.