Spiced Lamb Pockets
This is a simple recipe suitable for a lunchtime snack for the whole family, which you can get the kids to help prepare. Spiced Lamb Pockets is not a difficult dish to prepare or cook, it incorporates elements of both Moroccan and Greek cuisines.
The yoghurt add another element to the dish which is healthy and mellowing, especially if you have choosen to include chili. The yoghurt is also beneficial to your gut, as it contains beneficial bacteria, your body needs.
Spiced Lamb Pockets Spiced
- 18 Kofte
- 6 Pita Pockets - opened
- 150 gm Yoghurt Sauce
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce - washed & chopped
- 1 Tomato - sliced
- 12 Mint leaves
- Cous Cous - cooked
- Cook the Kofte in a frypan with minimal olive oil over a moderate heat, about 10 minutes, dependent on the size.
- In the base of the pita, add lettuce, top with a serve of the cous cous.
- Add 3 of the Kofte, 2 mint leaves, a few slices of tomato, and a serving of sauce.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
If there is a recipe you would like to learn, and cannot find anywhere, on the internet or by asking your contacts, feel free to give us a shout out. We would be more than happy to help with our contacts you never know what we can turning up.
If you have a killer recipe, you feel E-Bubble Life readers would appreciate and benefit from, feel free to send it through to us. I am sure your recipe would be a great addition to our ever-growing collection. Just think You could soon be in print!
Either leave a message or the entire recipe in the comments section below, remember if you do send through a recipe, it must be your own and accompanied by high-res images, thank you!