Ginger & Lemon Tea
Great drink either cold or hot, in summer or winter
- 1 lt Water - boiling
- 4 Lemons - juiced
- 16 Ginger - slices (skin on)
- This is great to drink just before dinner, as it helps the tummy prepare for dinner.
- In a tall container, add the ginger, and cover with boiling water.
- Add the lemon juice prior to serving.
- If you prefer things a little sweeter, add some honey with the water, and you can keep it in the refrigerator, to drink cold later.
This is a great cleansing tea, that you can customise to your tastes, by adding honey or herbs such as thyme.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!