Snack Idea For the Kids (Mad Mexican)
Mad Mexican is a great recipe for your kids and their friends to enjoy, because one Mad Mexican can feed upto 10 hungry bellies depending on the size of your tortillas. It a great way to get the kids in to the kitchen, as they can customise this recipe to their own likes, perfect oppertunity for experimentation.
We have kept this recipe pretty standard with chicken cucumber and salad vegetables, though you can add anything from coleslaw, or pickled cabbage to fish, pork or any protein your prefer.
- 4 Flour Tortillas - or pitta bread
- 250 gm Chicken thigh meat - cooked and diced
- 50 gm Mayonnaise
- 1 Cucumber - sliced
- 2 Tomatoes - sliced
- Tasty Cheese - grated
- Roquette Lettuce
- In a bowl, add the chicken, mayonnaise, with some salt and pepper, and mix together.
- Lay the first tortilla on the chopping board, spread a third of the chicken mix evenly over the surface, then top with the cucumber.
- Place the second tortilla on top, spread another third of the chicken mix over the surface and cover with tomato, then cheese.
- Lay the third tortilla on top, add the remaining chicken, as before, then the lettuce.
- Top with the remaining tortilla.
- This is nice slightly warmed in the oven, though can be served, cold.
- Cut into wedge size portions, like a cake.
If there is a recipe you would like to learn, and cannot find anywhere, on the internet or by asking your contacts, feel free to give us a shout out. We would be more than happy to help with our contacts you never know what we can turning up.
If you have a killer recipe, you feel E-Bubble Life readers would appreciate and benefit from, feel free to send it through to us. I am sure your recipe would be a great addition to our ever-growing collection. Just think You could soon be in print!
Either leave a message or the entire recipe in the comments section below, remember if you do send through a recipe, it must be your own and accompanied by high-res images, thank you!