Written by Kevin Kapusi Starow
- 10 Asparagus Spears, green trimmed, blanched & refreshed
- 50gm Mustard Cress, picked & washed
- Baby Sorrel
- Puffed Wild Rice
- Grana Padano cheese
- 100gm Yoghurt, Greek
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, washed, peeled and grated
- 5 Garlic Cloves roasted
- 2 Lemons, zested
- 5 Mint leaves, finely sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Black Pepper
- In a deep bowl add the yoghurt grated cucumber, zests and mint leaves and mix together well.
- Mash the roasted garlic and add to the mix with a generous splash of the olive oil, mix together then season with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- The asparagus should be bright green and still crisp, cut on a sharp angle in half.
- Add to a mixing bowl the asparagus, cress, and a splash of oil. Season with a squeeze of lemon then mix together.
- On a serving platter place a generous serving of the yoghurt on top of which dress with the salad.
- Drizzle a little of the yoghurt sauce ove the top then sprinkle with the puffed rice. Finish off with a liberal shaving of the Grana Padano cheese.